This necklace was inspired by our monthly challenge, I tried to capture those soft glowing colors. I wanted to create a necklace that looks like it would have been worn during that time period with a filigree wrapped pendant, stones, Czech glass and a very generous opera length chain.
42mm clover petal brass filigree
26mm polymer clay bead
2 8mm faceted Czech glass rondelle
14 5mm Czech glass drops
2 12mm faceted lepidolite square beads
2 10mm faceted orange aventurine barrel beads
2 6mm fired agate beads
14 7.25mm brass jump rings
2 5mm brass jump rings
1 15mm jump ring
6 2" brass eye pins
20 1/2" brass cable chain
1. Place the polymer clay bead in the center of the filigree and fold the four corners around the bead.
2. Attach the large jump ring through the openings of the filigree.
3. Create looped links with each of the beads, string one on an eyepin and create a loop. Except the drop beads, add 7 drops beads to the eyepins and then make the loop.
4. Attach the glass rondelles links to the large jump ring with the 7.5mm jump rings.
5. Attach the remaining links with the 7.5mm jump rings in the following order: drops, square bead, rondelle, barrel, fired agate. Add a 7.5mm jump ring to the last beads.
6. Attach the chain to the last jump rings with the 5mm jump rings.
Stones: Rings & Things. Brass: Vintaj. Glass drops: Ornementea. Glass Rondelles: Raven's Journey. Lily Bead: Humblebeads.
Such a beautiful necklace. I love the new lily color!
The necklace is a perfect compliment to the colors and softness in the painting. It's lovely!
Yum. That was delicious. Thanks for the instructions! Enjoy the day. Erin
That is a wonderfully yummy necklace! A new combination of materials I have seen before...very well done. Your colors are just yummy!
I love the colours, really beautiful!
The colors are perfect, and I love your pendant wrapped in the brass. Thanks for the instructions!
Your Lily Bead is so pretty. I love this necklace and the colors of the necklace and painting are swoon-beautiful!
A charming necklace; the
atmosphere and lovely pastel colours of the painting exactly.
So perfect! Absolutely gorgeous! You captured even the mood of the painting. The lanterns looked more orange to me too, love it with the pinks and the slatey lavender blue. Bravo!
Yes Perfection! Great job Heather!!!
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
What a beautiful necklace that complements the inspiration piece perfectly. The lily beads are just gorgeous!
It's really beautiful, I really like the way the polymer clay bead is "trapped" in the filigree, congratulations!
Wow, thank you everyone! This is one of my favorite paintings.
What a gorgeous example of a wrapped filigree pendant necklace! I have featured and linked back in this past post so others can come visit!
This is absolutely wonderful, incredible, I love it but I'm trying to make gifts and stockup to sell. This is mine!!
I like this necklace! So pretty! Where would i buy filigree and polymer clay bead? I have never heard of filigree...
I like this necklace! So pretty! Where would i buy filigree and polymer clay bead?
Post a Comment