by Jennifer Heynen
- 2 ceramic peppermint charms
- 2 faceted Czech glass 6mm rounds
- 6 inches of 20 gauge sterling silver wire
- 1 silver ear hooks
- Begin my making a simple wire loop on one end of the wire. Slide the charm onto the loop before closing it.
- String the Czech glass bead onto the wire. make another simple wire loop right above that bead.
- Trim the excess wire.
- Open the loop on the ear hook and slide onto the small wire loop you just made. Close the loop.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to make your second earring.