by Jennifer Heynen
- 2 ceramic holly leaf charms
- 2 red and white ceramic balls
- 2 silver filigree 6mm balls
- 30 inches of olive jade nuggets
- 36 inches beading wire
- 2 crimps
- Begin by sending one end of the beading wire through the loop of the holly charm. Slide a crimp onto both ends of the beading wire and pull snug against the holly charm. Crimp the bead.
- String one red ball onto the wire, followed by a silver ball.
- Next string 30 inches of the nuggets. Of course you can add more or take away depending on what length you would like for the necklace.
- Once the nuggets are strung, string the silver ball and then the red ball.
- String the crimp onto the wire and then the last holly charm. Send the wire back through the crimp and a few beads. Pull snug and crimp. Trim any excess wire.
Holly Charms at Jangles
Red Berries at Jangles