Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eclectic Bracelet Project

Hi there! I thought I would pass along some instructions for a fun bracelet. I am in love with combining found objects with my Jangles ceramic beads.
Enjoy!
Jennifer Heynen

Eclectic Bracelet
Supplies Needed:
Instructions:
  1. Make eight charms with headpins and the beads and objects you have for the bracelet.
  2. Cut the beading wire into three equal strands. Crimp the three strands to the loop of the toggle.
  3. Lay out the eight charms evenly spaced on your work table.
  4. Start stringing some of the seed beads on each strand of beading wire.
  5. As your stringing, add the charms to the bead wires so they are spaced evenly along the bracelet. I have 2-3 charms on each strand that way the bead strands hang evenly on your wrist.
  6. Once you have the three strands strung to the correct length for your bracelet, string all three strands though three seed beads.
  7. String one crimp on to all three strands and crimp to the toggle bar.
  8. Trim any excess wire.

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

Colorful and great found objects. Thanks for sharing

TesoriTrovati said...

Yes! I just bought some of Jennifer's kits and they are chock full of fun finds. I can't wait to make something with them!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Azure Accessories said...

That is such a cute bracelet...love the toggle..I'm a huge fan of unusual, unique toggles...
Cheers

callie said...

This is such a cute bracelet - I love all the fun colors!

Unknown said...

I have the pleasure of forwarding the sunshine award to you, you are very inspiring when it comes to jewellery making.

Myra

Pretty Things said...

Shoot, I just want to buy THIS one!

Chris Hansen said...

Jennifer, this bracelet is TOOOOO cute! Thanks for posting the yummy eye candy!

Alice said...

Sweet! I love all the colorful components! Thanks for sharing.