Lunafly moth pendant
Willow polymer clay charm
Willow polymer clay disk bead
3 Czech glass flowers
8 7mm brass jump rings
15mm brass jump rings
18" cable chain
lobster claw chain
3 2" brass ball headpin
1. Use a 7mm jump ring to attach the moth pendant to a 15mm jump rings, repeat on the other side.
2. Use a 7mm jump ring to attach the polymer clay charm to the 15mm jump ring.
3. Cut the chain into two 9" lengths. Attach one side of the chain to the polymer clay charm with a 7mm jump ring.
4. String a flower bead onto a headpin and create a wrapped dangle. Repeat two times. Attach the three dangles to the 15mm jump ring on the other side of the moth pendant.
5. String the disk bead unto the eyepin and create a simple loop. Using 7mm jump rings attach the eyepin to the 15mm jump ring on the bottom and a the other length of chain on the top.
6. Using a 7mm jump ring attach the clasp to the end of the chain. Attach the other jump ring on the other side of the chain.
Resources: Polymer clay bead and charms: Humblebeads. Brass pendant and findings: Vintaj. Czech Glass Flowers: Dream Girl Beads.
Absolutely beautiful, and I have almost all o these in my stash...
Thank you Lindsay - I gave a few of these for Christmas presents and they were a hit.
Fantastic!I love butterflies!
Post a Comment