Monday, June 30, 2008

Featured Designer of the Week - Jes *Junque Revival*

Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week Cindy picked Jes Junque Revival's Peace necklace. Cindy noted, "It reminds me of the ephemera my mother would keep in her jewelry box. They were of Forget-me-nots in blue and green on a postcard or birthday card given to her from her grandmother when she was small. She treasured them as if they were precious jewelry. Forget-me-nots were always her favorite flowers."

Our theme for June is Pearls of Wisdom. Peace is a very wise wish for all of us!

You can view more work from Jes Junque Revival's work by visiting her website.

Today is the deadline to enter June's monthly challenge.

3 comments:

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Oh thankyou girls for the nice mention!! The flowers are from a victorian prayer book, and each page has these beautiful floral illustrations. I found it at a flea market here in Maine a few weeks back. At the same flea market I found the old sterling pin, that I turned into the frame for the piece.

I will be sure to add you to my links page at Sweetpeas!!

Have a fabulous day!

gaela said...

I love this piece! The colors are so great together and the vintage appeal is just so pretty. Great finds make great designs~you're awesome Jes!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Gorgeous piece! Love the colors!