Gemstones, we all have them and love them.
The thrill of running your hands through strands and strands of beads.
I created this palette to show options for this months challenge.
Gemstones are the supporting actors with Art Beads being the main characters.
From top to bottom:
1) Agate-Comes in so many different colors. I pulled out the creamy, peachy, pinky ones for this months inspiration piece. Colors are in the sky, building, totems and ground.
2) Fluorite- Shades of green, violet with clear. Colors in the totems and foreground.
3) Amber-Varies light to dark with inclusions. Colors in the building and hillside.
4) Malachite- Variations of Green with dark striations. Colors in the building and trees.
5) Sodalite-Shades of light blue to dark blue, grayish blue to violet with veins of white or other markings. Colors throughout the painting.
6) Brecciated Jasper- Known for it's interesting color formations and patterns. Jasper can be solid, mottled, ringed or striped. Colors in the eaves of the building and hillside.
Deadline to enter the Monthly Challenge is March 31st!