Seeds of Change Earrings
2 Lever-back earring wires
2 gunmetal 2" eye pins
2 gunmetal 1" eye pins
6 gunmetal 5mm jumprings
2" gunmetal cable chain
24 multi-color size 6 seed beads
4 copper 5mm flat spacers
10 antique copper size 11 seed beads
2 teal disk beads (Humblebeads)
1. Curve the 2" eye pin around a small tube or spool. I used an empty wire spool.
2. On the eye pin string 1 copper seed bead, 3 multi-color seed beads. Repeat three times and end with another copper seed bead. Use round nose pliers to make a loop, make sure both loops are going in the same direction.
3. Cut 11 links of the chain.
4. Open a jump ring, string on one end of the eye pin. Add one end of the chain to the open jump ring and close ring. Repeat on the other side. Attach both jumprings with a third jumpring between them. (Use two pairs of pliers to work in between the tiny jumprings.)
5. On the 1" eye pin string a spacer, disk bead, spacer. Trim wire to a 1/4" and make a loop with round nose pliers. Attach one loop to the middle jump ring. Attach the other loop to the wire ear.
6. Repeat 1-5 to create second earring.