Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bead Theme - July Challenge

Need a little inspiration for this month's challenge based on the cave paintings from the Lascaux Cave? Here are a few of my picks, enjoy the eye candy! Click on the links to go directly to the items listed below.


Alice said...

Oh, wow! These are gorgeous beads! Thanks for the great links!

TesoriTrovati said...

I love it when you tempt me with eye candy...I have finished the first of two and will be posting soon as I can take a picture!
Enjoy the day!

SueBeads said...

Heather, thanks so much for including my beads!!!!

Stones and Findings said...

love your suggestions! i love the green girl studios piece! the antiqued finish realy inspires me! Hint's medallion reminds me of the new medallions that Stones and Findings got in! But I just wanted to thank you for the inspiration! I think I might get some of these great pieces to add to my chainmail this weekend!