Friday, July 19, 2013

Vine Video for Jewelry Designers




Yesterday Jewelry Making Daily sent out a great article on using Vine for creating six second videos to promote your jewelry business. I hadn't heard of Vine, so cursosity got the better of me and off I went. Six seconds doesn't seem like a lot of time, but you'd be surprised what creative people can do in 6 seconds flat!  There is a great stop-motion feature that was fun to try and had my wheels spinning for future promotions and projects.

Read the article here: 4 Ways to Use Vine for Jewelry

What a fun way to send out annoucments for upcoming events, your jewelry could dance around a printed paper with the details!  Or how about one necklace with 3 outfits using the stop-motion camera?  Share a quick tutorial like the one above or show off a new collection or your booth display while you are set up at your next art fair.  

Be sure to tag your videos so others can find your content. Tags are a hashtag (#) plus a keyword, like #jewelry, #beads, #handcrafted, etc.

1 comment:

Gardanne said...

I think I can handle that level of seed bead work.