Friday, October 31, 2014

October Monthly Challenge Recap


Can it get any more vibrant than that?

This painting is what autumn is all about!

Thought I would try something a little different this month for the recap. I created a slide show (with music!) to highlight the beautiful jewelry AND the art beads created for this month's challenge painting, Autumn by Milton Avery. Go ahead and make it fullscreen.

Let me know what you think about this! Enjoy!


If you don't see the video above, try this link:
http://www.kizoa.com/Video-Maker/d14493599k7671508o1/art-bead-scene-challengeoctober-2014

Your turn!
Click the InLinz Link-up below to add your blog post to the hop!
Please add your exact URL to the blog hop for the
October 2014 Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge Recap.

11 comments:

baymoondesign said...

It is a great idea, but it didn't play well on my iPod. Personally, I prefer the photos on the page. Thanks for the time you put into it. I did enjoy it.

Mary Harding said...

Love the slide show Erin. The music is great too!!

Carol Briody said...

I LOVED IT!!!!

p said...

Great slide show and fun challenge.

Jan J. said...

Lovely jewelry and beads! Nice slide show too. Great job everyone.

Empty nester at last said...

Great movie! I enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

I thought the video was fun! Thank you for putting that together. I really enjoyed the painting this month and seeing what everyone made. There were so many wonderful things - this color combination was really exciting.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love the slideshow thing! What luscious submissions you got for October.

Terri said...

Love the video..for got to add to the linky this month must make a note for next time.

Lynn said...

Great idea to make the video! I never take the time to view them all otherwise. Please continue to do the videos.

Lynn said...

I love the video. Much easier to to view them all. Never took the time to do that before.