Monday, August 10, 2015

Amuse the Muse - metal art beads - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello all! It's Monday - it must be Amuse the Muse day. This month it's metal art beads and components that we're looking at - so here are a few of my finds from this week. Leave your links in the comments below - we'd love to see what you find too!



Our very own Mary Harding Jewelry




Last week, Katherine shared one of her favourite etsy metal artisans with us - and I'm so glad she did! Look at this amazing pendant:


Thank you Katherine!


And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week!













3 comments:

Katherine Thompson said...

Where would we be if we didn't share!

Alice said...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/233316745/hammered-brass-spears-in-indigo-1-pair?ref=shop_home_active_3

From missficklemedia

Kristi Bowman said...

Oh my thank you so much Rebecca for including my Paisley Shards!! I'm dying for Mary Harding's beads, they are amazing!!