Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Bead Table Wednesday - Disk Earring Project and Retreat Details

Hello and welcome to a late night Bead Table Wednesday. Today on my Facebook page I shared how to make these fun wire earrings. Watch the video below.


Resources mentioned in the video:

Humblebeads disk beads: Humblebeads VIP Party
Earring wires: Nunn Designs
Bead Cruise - registration is now open!
Adornments Retreat
I'm so excited to tell you about the retreat the Art Bead Scene and Vintaj are sponsoring this summer. Jess from Vintaj and I have worked hard to bring an amazing 3 day, bead-filled event! Instructors are Jess Italia Lincoln, Brenda Schweder, Erin Prais-Hintz and myself. 

Classes are a mixed media bonanza of wire, clay, metal, paint, ink, resin and more! Registration opens on Friday. Visit the website for complete details. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always learn something new from you Heather! Turn the wire over to keep it from curving, I never knew that. I thought wire and I just didn't get along. I will definitely try this, thanks so much!!