Monday, March 7, 2011

Featured Designer of the Week: Le Clair Rose Designs

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is Stephanie from Le Clair Rose Designs.

Here is what ABS editor, Heather Powers had to say about this week's design, "I'm very partial to designs that mix bright colors with earthy elements like wood beads.  I love how Stephanie marries together several art beads from Golem with the beautiful texture on the Green Girl Studio pendant.  I'm also a sucker for unexpected little touches like the bright pop of the blue seed beads Incorporated into the clasp."

To see more work from Le Clair Rose Designs visit her Flickr photostream and Etsy shop.

Want to see your work here next week? Enter our monthly challenge for a chance to be featured!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Really beautiful! I love those red flowers too.

LissC said...

Another fantastic piece. I agree the blue beads are the perfect touch!

KristiBowmanDesign said...

It's a beautiful piece, I agree with Heather all the way. Really nice job Stephanie!!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Love all the flowers Iam a total flower junkie!

JeannieK said...

Congratulations Stephanie! I love the heart and the beads with the orange in them.

KeRobinson said...

I agree w. everyone :) It is beautiful!

Steph L. said...

Wow, thanks so much! I am really honored to be featured. The entries for this month are all fantastic!

Cillaw said...

Hi Stephanie,
Congratulations!
I didn't realize until now that you made my red and brass earrings. I love them!
My favorite part about this necklace is the red flowers.
Cilla

roseworksjewelry said...

That is gorgeous!