Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pantone Color Inspiration

Twice a year Pantone, a color forecasting company, releases it's color report on the current hot colors for designers, publishers and marketing companies. The color report interviews top fashion designers and shares some of their inspirations from their latest collections.

Pantone Color Report (PDF)
Lima Beads Pantone Color Remix - check out this tool at the bottom of the page for color mix inspiration using the Pantone colors.  Love it!

Browse out shops like Anthropologie to see how these trendy colors are used in clothes and jewelry.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Pretty! I am not actually a great fan of Pantone's colours this season, but you have made them look really good - I like your slightly more muted shades MUCH better.

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

I really like the color combination of French Roast, Honey Gold, Pink Flambe and Titanium- absolutely brilliant! I have never really used pink in any of my designs, but this combination has inspired me!

Unknown said...

How did you get to be this good? Its amazing to see someone put so much passion into a subject. I m glad I came across this. I m glad I took the time to read on past the first paragraph. you've got so much to say, so much to offer. I hope people realize this and look into your page.
Gemstone Beads

Gemstone Beads Wholesale

Natural Gemstone Beads

Semi-Precious Beads