Monday, October 26, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Tree Beads - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello all! I'm sneaking this in right at the end of the day today - sorry about that! I'm actually away on holiday, and we don't have the best of internet connections. Anyway, I still have some lovely finds to share with you!

Kicking things off with my usual art bead-laden jewellery - this time, it's not one of my own designs, but one from one of my favourite designer-makers, Keirsten Giles AKA The Cerebral Dilettante - and featuring one of our very own Heather Powers' gorgeous focals. Yes, it's a nest on a branch on a tree pendant - traditionally Spring, you might think - but the rustic setting, the purple/moss/walnut colours-scheme - pretty Autumnal too, don't you think? 


Heather creates this stunner in other colours too - can you resist turquoise? (I can't!)


And now onto the beads. Here are a few lovelies to round off October for you! 









And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week everyone! 










Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

No comments: