2. If you sell your jewelry, you probably have your fall shows already lined up. Still looking? Here is an article on how to find arts shows in your area.
3. Order postcards now to send out to your mailing list this fall. Let them know if you have any special events planned and offer a free shipping discount if they order online. I love Vista Print, sign up for their mailing list to get the best offers.
Zephyr Merlot Squares by ExpeditonD
Glass Links from Cindy Gimbrone
6. Create a line of simple and affordable jewelry pieces for impulse buys, think $30 and under. Earrings and pendants are perfect. Whip these items up in large batches to save time and money! Place your wholesale orders now for your supplies for these bread-and-butter items. Check to see if your favorite beadmakers offer a wholesale or designer discount.
Golden Latern Earrings from Humblebeads
7. Marketing - now is the time to send press releases or product announcements to blogs that feature handmade items. Check into some of the online gift guides to purchase ad space, look into banner ads on some of the more popular design blogs. Also, see if you can sponsor contests on these blogs during the holiday season.
Dot button from Creative Impressions in Clay
10. Make appointments now with galleries, boutiques and shops in your area, they are buying for Christmas now.