Monday, December 1, 2008

November Challenge Winner!

Congratulations to DivineDesigns! You are the winner for this month's challenge. This entry was randomly chosen from all the qualifying entries this month. Our theme was "Full Steam Ahead", Victorian and Steampunk inspired designs.

DivineDesigns has won a grab bag of Vintaj findings from Bello Modo and an awesome set of Steam Stone gears from Earthenwood Studio.

On Wednesday we'll announce our December monthly challenge with another theme, new sponsors and new prizes!

2 comments:

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!

I can't wait to see what December's challenge is. This is the month I jump in with both feet!

Anonymous said...

Great earrings---what fantastic wire wrapping/coiling. I would not even have thought of these as steampunk or Victorian, but I can see some design elements of both, I guess. Thanks for sharing, congrats to DivineDesigns! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress