Monday, March 16, 2009

Featured Designer fo the Week - Tesori Trovati

Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week I choose Tesori Trovati's Koi Pond Necklace. I love the vibrant colors and playful use of shape to express the movement and life of the painting. To see more of Erin's work visit her blog.

Our theme for the month of March is "The Goldfish" by Henri Matisse. The deadline to enter for the monthly prize is March 31st! Create something that combines the theme with art beads and then send in your submission for the March Challenge.

5 comments:

rosebud101 said...

That is a fabulous necklace!

Jennifer Jangles said...

Congratulations Erin, the necklace is fabulous.
Jennifer
Jangles

Alice said...

A wonderful intrepretation of the painting! I love the colors! Alice

TesoriTrovati said...

Wowsa! Go out of town for a few days and you miss out on a lot! Thanks to Jennifer Jangles for letting me know about this awesome honor! I love, love, love Art Bead Scene and I can't believe my good fortune in being selected as the Designer of the Week. You ladies have blessed me beyond measure!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Stacey said...

So totally unique - just beautiful!