Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Garden Gates

Here is a fresh selection of beads and findings to fit my summer mood.  I'm imagining a white-washed garden gate, sculptures faded from the summer sun, birds chirping nearby and sweet blossoms popping up in every corner. 


The white patina on the brass adds a summery touch to vintage inspired findings.  Pair them with birds, flowers, dragonflies or butterflies for quick and easy seasonal favorites.


cindydolezaldesigns said...

Gorgeous! So summery.

Liz Revit said...

Love all of these pieces!

TesoriTrovati said...

I am loving all of this...especially that key!!!!
Enjoy the day!

Azure Islands Designs said...

Great pieces...perfect for the summer!

Alice said...

Oh so lovely. I want one of everything! Thanks for bringing such beauties to our attention. said...

These are gorgeous! I can see this gate so clearly in my mind.

Is it crazy that I want to put them all on the same necklace?