Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Perfect Pairings :: Karin G + Bead Swede + Flame Jewels


I am delighted to see the entries starting to trickle in for this month's painting inspiration from Kandinsky. I had the chance to choose it and I have been waiting all year long for this one! What pulls me in this snowy landscape is the vivid play of colors in the sunset sky. Yellow is the predominant color that is grounded by the blues, purples and pinks sprinkled throughout. When I saw the bracelet that Karin made, I was immediately drawn in by the bright cheery color - and I just noticed the bright pop of green in the sky! - and the fact that these are mostly flowers in the midst of such cold and snow outside warms my heart! 

Featured Designer :: Karin G of Gingko et Coquelicot

Featured Art Beads :: Flame Jewels + Bead Swede (coincidentally, one of our sponsors for the prize giveaway!)
 
 Can't wait to see what you will make with this inspiration!
Join me here on Tuesday, December 31st for the Monthly Challenge Recap
with a picture gallery and InLinkz blog hop!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bright yellow color!!! Hugs, Doris

Ann Schroeder said...

This is a really fun and beautiful bracelet - a wonderful representation of the painting.

Alice said...

I love this colorful bracelet! I tried to upload a photo but I don't see it on flickr. Tried again today and it won't let me upload it again. Any ideas?

Colleen said...

Yellow is not one of my colors, but I really like this bracelet. It's so fun.