Thursday, June 19, 2014

Art Bead Palette :: Ema K Designs

Organic Twists Focal

Refined Sphere Focal

This month's bead palettes are courtesy of ABS contributor, Ema Kilroy!

If you've been reading my posts for a while, you'll know that I'm crazy for lampwork beads - I just can't get enough. It's the colors that pull me in, and keep me mesmerized, then the textures, and finally the designs. So, when I went looking for inspiration for this post, I didn't have to look very far! Aren't these just lovely? I couldn't help myself.

And I'm curious - who are some of your favorite lampwork or art bead artists?

For more from Ema, be sure to check out her shop, Ema K Designs.


2 comments:

Carol Briody said...

Oh wow, I have lots of favs! Lauren Mazursky at Maybeads, Trudi Doherty at GlitteringPrize, Jennifer Jennings at Blue Seraphim, Helen Chalmers at helenjewellery, Genea at Genea Beads, Alisha White, ...and more..my list seems endless!

Ema Kilroy said...

Wow! What a surprise to find my work as inspiration for one of your beautiful color palettes. Thank you Miss Brandi! I am sitting down to create jewelry today. I shall take your color palette to my design table.