Saturday, June 14, 2014

Etsy Picks: Art Beads inspired by June Monthly Challenge PaintingTrees Laden with Parasites and Epiphytes in a Brazilian Garden, 1873 by Marianne North



This beautiful painting by Marianne Moore is the June Monthly challenge and has guided my choice of Etsy picks this month.  All my choices are art beads this time.  I just love this painting with its rich colors and oversize plants.  I admit I had to look up the word Epiphytes to truly understand what I was seeing. And when I learned they are plants that grow on other plants non parasitically and are often found in the tropics, I was further smitten with this beautiful work of art.
I hope my choices will send you on your way to finding just the right art beads for your creations this month.


3 comments:

KristiBowmanDesign said...

Oh wow look at all those beautiful components, I'm so proud and honored to be included. Love this months inspiration too!!

Claire Lockwood said...

What beautiful things!

baymoondesign said...

They are all beautiful!