Monday, April 20, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Flower Beads

I'm filling in for Rebecca today as she is away from home and has found that, unexpectedly, she can't do her post. So, as I'm running a bit late, I'll just get on and get sharing more flower beads.













I hope there's something here that's caught your eye. Do keep sharing your favourite flower beads and I'm sure Rebecca will collect them all together when she gets back. 

Bye for now, Claire
www.somethingtodo.etsy.com 

Beadbloggers Links

Heather gives us a peak into her studio while she's prepping for a trunk show at the same time she has to keep up with regular orders. How do you cope when you have too many deadlines?

Stop by and check out the fun projects that the participants of the Frenzied Motion Challenge made! 

Finally finished the Fish Extender Bags! I also show some of the gift ideas I have come up with.

“Hello.” Here’s a bright cheery butterfly spring card with die cut embellishments to brighten someone’s day. 

Cherie's playing with blue glass again! She's made some solar lights for the garden.

Cyndi has compiled a links list of her tutorials for little seed bead components that are endlessly useful in her work!

This video craft podcast is full of knitting, crochet, and beading! Take out your current craft project, and craft-along with the Crafty Princess.



4 comments:

Mary Harding said...

Great flower finds Claire!! I just added my Frida Flowers to my Etsy shop www.maryhardingjewelry.etsy.com

baymoondesign said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Unknown said...

I love the dark flowers by spinning star!

Unknown said...

I just got some piston flower discs from Clayworks by Lisa Boucher over on Ceramic Art Bead Market. Stunning: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204061425872180&set=a.1462677563169.2064060.1120370449&type=1&theater

And I snagged one of Mary Harding's Frida Flowers: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1023388341 I fell in love with it the minute I saw it on her blog!