Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Perfect Pairings :: Gingko et Coquelicot + Numinosity + Glass Bead Art + Wooly Wire



Karin says that she found this month's painting a real challenge, not even sure that she would have the art beads in her stash (although I am quite sure that she has a HUGE stash just waiting for her amazing creations!). Well, she did, and she pulled out some really beautiful pieces that pick up not only the palette, but on the long lean shapes and the fuzzy texture of the catkins.


Apparently, I missed my duties from last week as well (no excuses, just full of busy-ness!). SO I am including BOTH pictures that Miss Karin posted, because it was just too hard for me to choose!

Featured Designer :: Gingko et Coquelicot
Featured Bead Artist :: 

We are now using Pinterest! 
You can find more details in this post about the exciting new changes
,
including a board devoted to art beads inspired by the monthly challenge!
(Ooh! Look! More pretty beads to lust after!)

Pretty please make sure that you post a link in your Pinterest description
so that I have someplace to attribute the picture! 
And don't forget to tell us about those art beads - providing links to bead makers is appreciated!

Deadline March 29th to get your pictures posted to the Pinterest boards for the creation of the Monthly Challenge Recap post for March 31st.

TIP: If you upload your photo rather than pin it from your blog or shop, edit the pin (the little pencil button) and add your link as the source. Save your edits. This will allow us to click directly on your photo and go to your blog or shop to read more about your entry. If you don't, I might not be able to access the photo to share it.


4 comments:

Karin G said...

Thank you so much, great way to start my day! And yes you are right I have a few beads in my stash...

Jan said...

Love the funkiest of the earrings with all the details. I love Wooly wire! Jan P

Alison Adorns said...

Lovely earrings. I'm always looking for ideas for wooly wire!

Ann Schroeder said...

Wow, love both of these. The inclusion of WoolyWire is perfect.