Thursday, May 5, 2016

May Challenge Color Palette

This month's amazing inspiration is "On a Shaker Theme" by Charles Sheeler.
A cool color palette but I can see bringing in warm colors to make a nice balance. 
We are very linear this month but I can see all the fun house charms and pendants available that would be perfect for this month's challenge.

I could see you mixing in colors and texture with leather, waxed linen, sari silk, chunky square beads or hammered chain. I can't wait to see your creativity with this inspirational piece.

I checked out the Art Bead Scene editor's websites and shops for a few picks that would work perfect for this month's challenge. 

(Don't forget Tari can make any of her buttons into pendants for you!)

Middle: 3. Swoondimples.  4. Gardanne Beads


Very Bottom: 7. Mary Harding.

So what is your favorite part of this month's painting? 


1 comment:

The Beadwench said...

I must say I have never used that color palette before, so this will be a fun challenge in also love the artists story, and the inspiration...