Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Muse & Beady Link Party

Hello and happy summer solstice to you all! Today's inspirations just happen to make my muse happy. We can grasp at straws for a theme but I just wanted to share things that made me smile when I saw them this week.

First up, I'm a bit obsessed with ferns lately and love this bracelet connector from Summer Wind Art.

This sweet little artistic collection of porcleian beads from Jera Luna Designs makes my muse want run to the bead table to play!

Dreamy. This color is perfection and just feels like everything good about summer wrapped up in a ceramic bead. Beads from Terra Rustica Studio.

This fun and playful bead from Gaea - reminds me of a summertime treat.

I spent quite a bit of my Bead & Button budget at Anna Bronze, but I still see more I want - like this tree toggle. Love it!

Beady Link Party
New for Mondays! We invite our readers to share their blog post links with us each week. As long as they feature jewelry or beads, share your favorite post from last week with us. We hope this will inspire you to blog a little more often and bring our community closer together.

1. Please only post blog new links each week. *

2. Visit at least two other blog links and leave a comment. We want to grow our blogging community and encourage you connect with each other.

3. You have until Wednesday each week to share your blog post.

We want to connect more with our readers! Join the party and share you latest beady blog link.

Haven't blogged in a while? It's the perfect time to share what you have been up to, what you find inspiring, your creative process, interview a favorite beadmaker, review a beady book - get creative and get blogging!

The beady link party is open to jewelry designers, beadmakers and group bead blogs.

Share you link using the "Add a Link" Inlinkz button below.

*We ask for fresh links, if you have a post that you haven't shared with us yet but it's a few weeks old, that's cool.
 


4 comments:

Linda said...

Loved your selection and you introduced me to 2 new makers! Thanks.

Sarajo Wentling said...

I have a couple of similar fern pieces from Summer Wind... love her stuff! If I get my act together one of them will be in my June Honey Do List reveal. I always enjoy seeing all the pretty art beads you find!

Carol Dekle said...

Thank you Heather for featuring our beads! It made my husband want to get into the studio and do some more glazing;)

Jeraluna said...

Thank you so much for including me with these awesome artists!