Saturday, March 22, 2008

Studio Saturdays at the Scene

If you are a regular reader, I'm sure you have been enjoying Studio Saturday. I know they are my favorite posts to read each week!

What is Studio Saturday? Each week one of our contributors gives you a sneak peek into their studios, creative process or inspirations. We ask a related question of our readers and hope you'll leave comments! As an incentive we offer a free bead each week to bribe you to use that keyboard. The following week we choose a random winner.

Here are the Studio Saturday archives. Enjoy them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those little beads. I could make a wonderful charm braclet with them. I recently took a neckless that I made about a year ago and took it totaly apart. It kind of faded over time and just look sort of ratty. I suppose that happans when you take your things from place to place. I took some gold filed wire and connected all the beads together in a different way and wrapped the pendent in a filigree wrap. took some 14 kt chain and wrapped that around the beads and hooked the pendent to the chain. It's absolutly breath taking. I am so glad I did that.
I decided to keep it for myself since I don't make anything for me. But I had 3 people offer me a lot of money for it. I just might put it up for auction. I have to think about it.
Hope to see those beads soon in my stdio.
Valerie C.

Anonymous said...

I love the patina finish! it really looks old - and with this coin, old is perfect!!
Thanks for sharing.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Do we still have time to win the coin beads?? They are so beautiful! I want to buy them anyway even if I don't win can someone tell me where I might be able to buy them?? My email is
dgibson@bak.rr.com Thanx So Much!
Happy Beading ALL !

Anonymous said...

I love the gold bead! I have been reading you for about three months now, and my muse has just skyrocketed with your expertise!
You do things no one else would think of!
God bless!