Friday, July 9, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: Lyn Foley

Lyn is a glass beadmaker who primarily sells her gallery quality jewelry.  Last year she started branching out selling her beads online, which are exquisite!  I could see her beads matched up with layers of gunmetal chain, onyx or labradorite or crystals in black dorado and fiery magma.

I could see each one of these in pieces to match this month's challenge theme.  Our challenge this month is such a fun one, I can't wait to see what you guys make!

 Lyn's color palette spans from earthy and dark to bright and playful.  Visit Lyn's website to purchase beads and to view her blog.

4 comments:

LissC said...

You always have such great information in your posts! Thanks! i love her beads! added her to my shopping sites :)

TesoriTrovati said...

Totally droolworthy!
Love it!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Cindy said...

I can attest, Lyn's beads are truly gorgeous!! I love the depth and the color palette that she uses..and her finished jewelry pieces are in a class of their own!

Eve said...

Wow. That's all I can say looking at these beads by Lyn. WOW!