1 Believe Ceramic Link
3 assorted Holiday Charms
2 red 6mm faceted Czech beads
1 yard red organza ribbon
1 yard lime organza ribbon
2 foldover crimps
2 head pins
3 silver 4mm jump rings
1. Begin by connecting a charm to each of the three bottom loops on the link with a jump ring.
2. Thread one ribbon through a top loop on the link. Tie a simple knot to secure the ribbon. Repeat with remaining ribbon on the opposite side.
3. Trim the ribbon ends to the desired length. Remember you will be tie a bow so be sure to leave extra for that.
4. String a Czech bead onto a headpin. Make a simple wire loop. Before closing it slide it onto the loop of the fold over crimp. Repeat this step for the second crimp.
5. Place the ribbon in the center of the crimp. With your chain(flat) nose pliers fold one side of the crimp over to secure the ribbon. Fold over the second side and pinch tightly. Repeat on other side.
This project was written by Jennifer Heynen a.k.a. Jennifer Jangles
I love that Believe necklace-so cute!!
Cute idea! Love it!
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
such a cute necklace, i love it!
Post a Comment