Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Inspired Jewelry - Gaea and Vintaj

Ceramic beadmaker Gaea has partnered with Vintaj this month for a beautiful holiday inspired collaboration.  

This one is titled Victorian Christmas.  I love the mix of brass with arte metal component.  You can find a step by step tutorial on the Vintaj blog.


I'd also like to take a moment and officially welcome Gaea to the Art Bead Scene along with Brandi Hussey, Rebecca Anderson and Erin Siegel!  

But we'll do a more formal introduction next week with this new talented group of bloggers and designers.


9 comments:

Loris Glassworks said...

Lovely work! This design is an ispiration for sure. Cheers!
Lori

riorita said...

Oh How lovely!Very special!

KayzKreationz said...

Very pretty. I love the look.

Honey from the Bee said...

Oh! I love those! Soft yet substantial.

Sharyl said...

Love these elements and designs!

Gaea said...

Thank you ABS and ABS readers for your kind words and support! I will be in amazing company! Congrats to the other new Art Bead Scene blog partners!

Malin de Koning said...

Congrats to Gaea, Erin, Brandi and Rebecca! I am very much looking forward to read your contributions on ABS.

The earrings are very special. I like!!!!!

somethingunique said...

Congrats to Gaea, Erin, Brandi and Rebecca! I have a beautiful stash of beauties from Miss Gaea...not only is she talented she is also a kind and compassionate person as well and i am so excited for her.
take care ttfn Lana :)

Amanda said...

Sweet! One of my most favorite combos :)