Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Perfect Pairings :: Ann Schroeder + Jubilee + Gaea

 
I do so love the little house in this month's painting. I think that is was drew me to it when I picked it out. And that is exactly what drew me to this week's featured designer, Ann Schroeder of BeadLove. Ann tells us that the colors at first felt discordant to her, but upon further reflection, she found them to be full of life. Energizing. That is exactly what I would say about this palette! I witnessed a sky just like this one just this morning. The frosty air makes the colors shimmer, don't you think? Kandinsky sure captured the majesty of a wintery morning sunrise/sunset. And this necklace from Miss Ann puts a smile on my face with the sunny yellows and the crisp blues and the soft and fuzzy pinks.

Featured Designer :: Ann of BeadLove

Featured Art Beads :: Jubilee + Gaea
 
Cozy up to your bead table and get your creative juices flowing! 
Still time to enter your creation.
Join me here on Tuesday, December 31st for the Monthly Challenge Recap
with a picture gallery and InLinkz blog hop!

1 comment:

Gaea said...

So adorable! Perfect festive colors!