Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Perfect Pairings :: Klassy Joolz + Mandrel



Holy crusty underwater goodness!
As soon as I spotted this deep sea treasure I knew that it was the one for this week. There is so much going on in this piece, yet it feels so very cohesive. The way the glass undulates and the slick surface give the feeling of movement and shimmering water. I love the little globules on the jellyfish-like pendant and the swirly stripes on the long stalactites that seem to be dripping from an underwater cavern. The color palette feels very authentic to the inspiration image and the finishing touch is that sweet little mermaid charm.
 
Featured Designer :: Klassy Joolz

Featured Bead Artist :: Mandrel

6 comments:

Klassy Joolz said...

Thank you Erin!!!

I love how you write, what you see in our designs and what you say!

So honored to be chosen this weeks designer as all the designs are just so amazing!

Pam

Ema Kilroy said...

I love it! So beautiful and that mermaid charm is a perfect touch!

Ann Schroeder said...

What a great design and perfect pairing indeed!

BluMoon said...

What an inspired design, I love the underwateer theme too as I live by the sea!
Jackie

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful necklace. Thank you for introducing me to Mandrel too.

KeRobinson said...

Omg these beads are beautiful! Love this piece! :)