Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Perfect Pairings :: Liz Stefano of LizardsLooks


I kept coming back to this intriguing little mermaid trinket in my search for the Perfect Pairing for this week. Liz Stefano of LizardsLooks indicates that she created this fishtailed beauty using a 'drip solder method.' I have no idea what that is but I think it is brilliant and I want to learn how! Liz is known for her polymer clay creations. She created a long curved tube bead in a watery palette and wrapped that with lots of tiny beads that look like bubbles rising to the surface. This pretty necklace looks like it would be right at home on any beach!
 
Featured Designer :: Liz Stefano of LizardsLooks

5 comments:

Angela Smith said...

The mermaid is lovely but I really like the wire and bead wrapped polymer clay tube

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I’d be leaving this page without leaving a comment but indeed you make a good job, keep it going and I’ll keep coming back.

www.n8fan.net

baymoondesign said...

It just looks like it is dripping the ocean. Well done!

KeRobinson said...

I agree, what a creative idea wrapping the tube with beads! Kudos! :)

Unknown said...

Stefano is very creative. This mermaid necklace is absolutely gorgeous. By any chance, do you know how much it is?