Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bead Scoop: Bead Crochet Resources

Have you tried something new in your jewelry design lately? I am enamored of seed beads and crochet and have been for a long time. When I hit a creative block in beadmaking, I'll crochet or beadweave to get my juices flowing again. You can combine art beads, accent beads and wire crocheted together for a lovely piece. There are lots of resources to help you explore this wonderful technique and here are a few:

The Beadwranger hosts the website Bead Crochet with free animated bead crochet lessons!

If you prefer to hold a book in your hand, Bethany Barry's Bead Crochet is well worth the money.

Try a different technique with your art beads - crochet!

1 comment:

Me said...

I just wanted to say that this book was absolutely the best one I found when first learning to bead crochet-I'd definitely recommend it.