Monday, March 3, 2008

February Challenge Winner


Congratulations to Tracy Thomasson of Thomcat Designs winner of the Art Bead Scene February Challenge! Tracy's necklace "Twiggy" was chosen randomly from the February Challenge entries on Flickr. She says..."I love nature so this necklace is one of my favorites. It features a lovely shibuichi twig by Green Girl Studios and is finished off with copper chain."



Lucky Tracy wins an autographed copy of Links by Jean Yates! Tracy also wins high quality, professional Lindstrom ergonomic bent nose pliers donated by Jean Yates.

Congratulations, Tracy! Enjoy the book and pliers!

5 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Congratulations Tracy!! This piece is really awesome! I love the earthiness of it!

melanie brooks said...

Congrats Tracy! I will contact you for your info so I can ship you your prize! YAY

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Tracy: I hope you like my book!

Your jewelry piece is lovely, and I feature shibuichi from Green Girl Studios in Links!

AJ said...

Congratulations, Tracy! I love this necklace :)

Tracy said...

Thanks gals! I'm so excited!!