Friday, May 10, 2013

New Work from the ABS Team

 I thought I'd end the week by sharing new work from the ABS team!  Visit their shops to see all that is new!

Erin of Tesori Trovati has designed her own stamps to create a new line of Simple Truths pendants. 

I recently re-launched my Humblebeads website filled all sorts of goodies, including the Day Lily pendant shown here.

Kerry Bogert has been sneaking time in her studio to create new lampwork beads like these lovely hollow glass creations.

Marie from More Skye Jewels has launched a new line of pendants and toggles like the one seen here.

Rebecca has been stocking her new Curious Bead Shop with all sorts of glass beads and handcrafted findings like the ceramic clasps that are a collaboration between her and a ceramic bead artist.

Gaea is always creating something new and I absolutely love these faux bois pendants and bead sets.

Tari of Clay Buttons has been so busy behind the scenes of the ABS but she keeps a stead client of button lovers very happy!  The Lotus are one of my favs, you can have them made as pendants with a hole at the top or use these for the closure on a bracelet.
My very talented designer friends have been as busy as bees on a warm spring day.  Ms. Brandi Hussey has recently released a new ebook on Editing For Your Shop, learn her savvy techniques for touching up your photos.

Erin Siegel is a regular contributor to Ornamentea's collection of free projects.  She just came out with these Day Glo Earrings that are oh so trendy using Elain Ray ceramic beads!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow. What an amazing collection of new work to sit and admire. The beauty is just popping off of my computer screen!

Kathy said...

These earrings by Erin are gorgeous--I love the bright pop of colors. And, I love the carved ceramic beads. What creativity.

Anonymous said...

Those earrings by Erin are amazing! What a great design!
~Kelsy