Monday, January 27, 2014

Amuse your Muse Monday with Rebecca of Songbead


Last week for handmade beads in red, glorious red! I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have. What's up for next month I hear you ask? Well, I'm returning to a perennial favourite of mine - have you guessed it......bird beads. I know I am not along in loving birds beads of a feather and I hope you will join me in searching out favourites, old and new. 

But before we move onto birds, let's share a few more red beads. Of course, red is becoming more apt as we approach the big V Day.......{And a quick reminder - you can win some of my handmade heart headpins by answering my question in my Inside the Studio post from Friday! Hop over there when you're done reading this post.}



Pick up a delicious, glossy enamel lampwork heart from Beads by Laura - Lub-Dub.



Another lampwork heart, this time from Tempting Little Charms.



Lovely lampwork headpins from Earthshine Beads.



A very cute clasp from Something To Do Beads.

 A gorgeous 'Heart of Sakura' from Helen Jewellery.

What's super cool (to me) is that all the bead artists featured today are from the UK! And they all ship worldwide. I love that handmade beads can put us in touch with people all over the world. 

And now for the BeadBlogger Links:







































Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer, currently living in Belfast, Northern Ireland. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

6 comments:

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

What a lovely surprise, thanks for featuring my headpins Rebecca x

Claire Lockwood said...

What a lovely selection! - Thanks so much for including my (your) clasp!

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Rebecca for sharing the love ♥, you've made my day! X

Unknown said...

<3

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Love these beads. Rebecca, I hesitate to share my link as I am NOT a seller, but I thought you might like to see the heart pendants I created for our small blog-hop event:

http://ahalfbakednotion.blogspot.com/2014/01/leather-and-lace-cc7a-january-reveal.html

I don't mind if you delete this comment, should you judge it not pertinent to the post :)

baymoondesign said...

What a great selection of beads!