Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pinterest "Birds of Inspiration" Board

I find it completely enthralling to lose myself on Pinterest. I can find a wealth of inspiration without leaving the comfort of my bed or my home. Page after page of amazing pictures and incredible ideas! I could spend hours, and have, pinning anything and everything! If there was one thing I could say I am addicted to, it would be Pinterest!


So naturally I was asked to become the Pinterest Administrator for the Art bead Scene! What a perfect job for me! If only it came with a pay check! Lol! One of the things I am doing is creating inspiration boards about specific subjects. Things that already inspire me, or that I have found inspire you. My first board for this month's post is "Birds of Inspiration". What more inspiration do you need than the amazing colouring of a tropical bird! Or the wise look of the Owl, or simply a birds next with Eggs in it. Nature inspires us all in one form or another. Birds have always inspired me tremendously.

Birds are truly limitless in their inspiration. I find myself creating my own art beads from this inspiration, as well as my art bead jewelry. I know I am not the only one, so check out the Pinterest board to see for yourself!


A mix of many different artisans that were very much inspired by birds in their creative endeavours.


I love the different styles, interpretations and uses of inspiration portrayed in these pieces.


Please take the time to let this board inspire you, I know it certainly has inspired me. Share it with your friends and certainly give ABS a follow on our Pinterest page!

As always thanks for stopping by!!
Marie

5 comments:

BluMoon said...

Congratulations on your great new job lucky you!
I love Pinterest too Marie and spend far too much time pinning and looking its such fun though!
Jackie

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love these bird-inspired board. You ound soe beautiful birds and jewelry.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

wonderful post! love it and love birds here jean

Anonymous said...

Great post! Love the bird boards. I see several color combos I want to try.

gypsy moon designs said...

Beautiful board! What a fun job you have. I love birds and your creations!