Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Perfect Pairings :: Bay Moon Designs + Blu Mudd



Maybe it is because we got 7" of snow yesterday, but I am longing for warmth. This bracelet by Kathy Lindemer of Bay Moon Design caught my eye. With the emphasis on the sunny tones of yellow, orange and red, this pretty bracelet radiated tropical sunshine for me. I can picture this dragonfly flitting about on the textile by Lois Maillou Jones, landing on a leaf in the shimmering heat before lazily moving on. Makes me feel warm just thinking about it!

Featured Designer :: Bay Moon Designs

Featured Art Bead :: Blu Mudd
Let's see what YOU can create inspired by this tropical themed textile!
Join me here on Friday, January 31st for the Monthly Challenge Recap
with a picture gallery and InLinkz blog hop!

No comments: