Monday, March 31, 2014

March Monthly Challenge Recap

This charming illustration from Adolph Dietrich shows a child-like fascination with the jewels of the sky welcoming spring. From the bright feathers to the hint at the energetic movements of these wee birds, this painting has a lot to offer for our inspiration. And the creations that were made to honor this art were just as varied and fresh!

Welcome Spring!

Your turn!

Click the InLinz Link-up below to add your blog post to the hop!
Please add your exact URL to the blog hop for the
March 2014 Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge Recap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some lovely pieces this month. Alas, I have been too busy to do a piece myself, despite having the perfect pendant to play with. I'm hoping next month I will get there!!!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Love the wonderful variety of this month's entries :)

Shai Williams said...

There were really some great designs this month. I was planning on doing up a piece but I just wasn't that inspired by this art work.