Monday, October 26, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Tree Beads - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello all! I'm sneaking this in right at the end of the day today - sorry about that! I'm actually away on holiday, and we don't have the best of internet connections. Anyway, I still have some lovely finds to share with you!

Kicking things off with my usual art bead-laden jewellery - this time, it's not one of my own designs, but one from one of my favourite designer-makers, Keirsten Giles AKA The Cerebral Dilettante - and featuring one of our very own Heather Powers' gorgeous focals. Yes, it's a nest on a branch on a tree pendant - traditionally Spring, you might think - but the rustic setting, the purple/moss/walnut colours-scheme - pretty Autumnal too, don't you think? 

Heather creates this stunner in other colours too - can you resist turquoise? (I can't!)

And now onto the beads. Here are a few lovelies to round off October for you! 

And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week everyone! 

Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, and see more of her jewellery at She also has a supplies shop at

No comments: