Monday, December 28, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Tiny Beads - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello everyone! How have the last few days been for you? Wonderful, busy, tiring; full of good food and drink and loved ones, I hope. And of course, beads. Did anyone receive any art beads for Christmas? I didn't (sob!) - but I did treat myself to a new book which I'm excited to dive into! I also treated myself to a gorgeous pair of earrings. Handy being part of a group of super talented ladies here, isn't it? 

Anyway, onto Amuse the Muse - and my last post of the year! Can you believe it?! Our last lot of tiny beads - or any beads - for 2015. 


Here's to 2016 and a year full of creativity, fun - and beads!

And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Enjoy the end of the year everyone!





Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh those ceramic leaves, fantastic!