Monday, December 28, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Tiny Beads - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello everyone! How have the last few days been for you? Wonderful, busy, tiring; full of good food and drink and loved ones, I hope. And of course, beads. Did anyone receive any art beads for Christmas? I didn't (sob!) - but I did treat myself to a new book which I'm excited to dive into! I also treated myself to a gorgeous pair of earrings. Handy being part of a group of super talented ladies here, isn't it? 

Anyway, onto Amuse the Muse - and my last post of the year! Can you believe it?! Our last lot of tiny beads - or any beads - for 2015. 

Here's to 2016 and a year full of creativity, fun - and beads!

And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Enjoy the end of the year everyone!

Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, and see more of her jewellery at She also has a supplies shop at

1 comment:

Katherine Thompson said...

Ohhh those ceramic leaves, fantastic!