Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August Monthly Challenge Prizes

There are 2 different prizes this month! We love our sponsors!
Please let us know if you have an interest in being a sponsor for one of our monthly challenges. We love to mix up different art mediums to keep your creativity flowing.

In keeping with the color palette of the Great Wave off Kanawa posted yesterday, Elaine Ray is offering a selection of Stoneware beads and toggle. Her glazes flow like water. You can see all her wonderful bead designs, shapes and glazes + buy Elaine's beads at Ornamentea.


Patty Lakinsmith is a very talented artist who creates wonderful lampworked glass beads. The colors in the bead shown above fit our featured art so well with the colors and movement of the swirls representing the waves! You can see Patty's line of beads in her Etsy store.

Get your Art Beads, Buttons, Charms or Pendants out and start creating!
Great Wave off Kanawa is an wet and wonderful inspiration for your creations!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Patty and Elaine are perfect for this challenge and we are all very lucky to have generous and talented sponsors every month.

I tried to send a email to the link for interested sponsors but was unable to.
My work has been featured in PolymerCafe several times and will be featured again in the upcoming issue. I can contribute as a sponsor one month if there is any interest in my work. I do mostly custom work and my website doesn't have much polymer clay listed. But as soon as there is 48 hours in a day it will expand.

Joyce P. said...

I love these primitive looking peices! I am very eclectic and I am wowed by these! Great! Great! Great! Who says beads have to round???? Thanks so much. Joyce P.

Elaine Ray said...

Joyce - I agree! Shapes are like colors....the more the merrier! They can add interesting depth in so many way.

- Elaine