Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Soups On!

What you doing here?  There are 80+ fabulous blogs to visit today that have participated in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Party!

Each participant sent their partner an amazing collections of beads, like those pictured above.  They worked on turning the beads into stunning creations.  Today they are all blogging the results.

Now run along to Lori's blog to see the entire list of participants and follow the links.  It's par-tay time my beady friends!

photo links:
1. It's a Bead Soup Party!, 2. bead soup party, 3. Bead Soup Mix, 4. My serving of soup, 5. Bead Swap, 6. Bead Soup offerings (side 1 of focal)

7 comments:

jeannie said...

WOW What a trip this is going to be. I might have to pack a lunch. I'm on my way. Thanks

Unknown said...

I love what Kerry Bogert did with the beads she got! So Cassie Donlen:) Love the soup!

Jen Judd said...

Wait until you see them all!!! The soup is amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi :) I gave your blog an award :) :) Visit mine to check it out. :)

http://beachykeencity.blogspot.com/2010/02/award.html

Unknown said...

I love the fun beads and love the ones on your website, esp the one with the image of the bird. The squirrels are really cute too.

Alice said...

Yes ma'am! I'm hoping to find the time today to visit all these blogs. Thanks for the reminder!

Pretty Things said...

It was so much fun! But I now need a week's vacation!