Friday, July 8, 2011

Inspired by Nature Retreat



From the editor of the Art Bead Scene:

To celebrate the release of my upcoming book, Jewelry Designs from Nature, I've put together a three day bead retreat focused on the themes of the book: the woodlands, garden and sea.  I'll share my creative secrets for tapping into the beauty of nature and translating that inspiration into jewelry. 

We'll explore a different theme each day with classes and mini-workshops in a beach house right across from Lake Michigan!  Join me on three related field trips to awaken your senses to the design lessons offered by Mother Nature.  An Inspiration Scavenger Hunt will lead you through creative prompts to translate the retreat experience into your jewelry creations when you return home.

Walk along the sandy shores, marvel at the delights of the garden and discover the magic of a quiet forest as you relax, connect and create in the resort town of South Haven, Michigan on September 16 - 18.  Space is limited, don't delay!

Click here for complete details.

7 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Save me a spot at that beading table, Miss Heather! Because I will be there.
So excited for you!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

somethingunique said...

Hi friends, that sounds so amazing,i would love to be there just not the right time for me :( i can't wait to see the show & shares!!

take care & have a wondrful weekend ttfn Lana

Anonymous said...

wow that sounds wonderful!

Alice said...

Heather, this really sounds lovely, and just what I need right now. But we have a family wedding during that time so it looks like I can't make it.

Cindy said...

Heather, what a wonderful idea! I sure wish I could attend! :-)

JeannieK said...

Tempting, wish I could.

Sarah said...

Wow, that sounds like absolute heaven!