Friday, September 23, 2011

Charming Experiments: Free Tutorial

Double dips are a good way to test out potential color combinations instead of taking the time to make a bead. Yet what do I do with those color experiments I don't end up offering to customers?



Make them into charms! Here's the tutorial I wrote last year for the double dip charms. Of course, the double dips can be cut with wire cutters and used as headpins but I like to see how many different things I can make with them. The charms are a particularly nice way to add accent color and use my color experiments.

If you don't know where to buy the double dips, they're available over on Cindy Gimbrone Beads. Enjoy!


Tutorial by Cindy Gimbrone first appeared on her blog, Lampwork Diva. She shares it with the Art Bead Scene Community by permission.

1 comment:

Baking Beads in the Keys said...

Love your work Cindy. Thanks for sharing.

Terri