Sunday, June 3, 2012

Link Library with Melanie

 It's another week closer to the Bead & Button Show!  I know I have been busy getting ready for it!  I found another blog post about getting prepared for attending a big show.  I wrote this Ms Bead It All post back in 2007 (and here is a goofy picture of me in my booth, probably from 2006) Lots of things change over time, but I think my advice back then is still very true.


Here are some updates from some of our beady friends this week:


A Bead A Day
Have you ever made a piece of jewelry that seemed perfect in theory, but in reality didn't quite make the grade? Lisa shares her story.

About.com Jewelry Making
Tammy is helping to get the word out for the Cousin company who is looking for a few good jewelry makers.

Art Bead Scene
Last month's Art Bead Scene challenge inspired lots of gorgeous house and home inspired jewelry creations, which we reveal in the blog hop tour

Beading Arts
An amazing wire necklace tutorial has been made available to the readers of Beading Arts by our wire guru, Paul Bishop!

Resin Crafts!
A post about sequins and bottle caps...and snippy blog comments.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean has a giveaway of the fabulous book Heat, Color, Set & Fire by Mary Hettmansperger! It is outstanding. To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment at the bottom of the page! It is so worth it--a great book by a great author!  

Melanie Brooks is the ceramic beadmaker behind Earthenwood Studio, who blogs from her Metro Detroit, Michigan home.

No comments: