Thursday, October 9, 2008

Art Beads for the Home

Art beads aren't just for jewelry, adorn your home this season with these art bead project.

Jennifer from Jangles posted a free napkin ring project on her blog. The set she has pictured would make such a beautiful hostess gift. I could see some of her Christmas beads used for upcoming holiday dinners.
In fact, I was so inspired I had to make a set of my own! Here is a slightly different version with instructions. Won't you have the best dressed table this fall?

I featured art bead fan pulls last Christmas, so here is the link if you missed it. The one pictured here combines my lariat art bead in olive with a bird from Green Girl Studios.
Have you used art beads in other home decorating projects? I'd love to hear about them.

1 comment:

Jen Judd said...

I love the napkin ring idea for the holidays!! I have too many wonderful big beads and I can now see an eclectic and pretty table set with a variety of art!! Thank for sharing!