Monday, October 20, 2008

Designer of the Week - Melissa Lee


Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week Jennifer Heynen picked Melissa Lee's Something Wicked Bracelet. Jennifer noted, "I really like this bracelet. It has many different elements but they work really well together. It has lots of little surprises once you get a close up look.." You can see more work from Melissa's work by visiting her website.

Our theme this month is "A Dark and Stormy Night." Want to be next week's featured designer? Create something that combines the theme with art beads and then send in your submission for the October Challenge.

________________________________________________________
Art Bead Scene's Deal of the Week:

Order from Jangles this week and receive free shipping if you mention this ad in the comments box.

4 comments:

balanced. said...

I could tell right away that was a Sarah Moran bead! The bracelet looks great!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Wow, I was surprised to visit today and see my bracelet on the blog. Thanks, Jennifer! Rachel vw - using Sarah's boro was a happy accident. I had a set of her boro out for a completely different project and happened to note that the bead looked beautiful with the crimson shell pearl. (I love it when that happens.)

Betina Sandra Guelman said...

The bracelet looks great!
I invite you to see my blog

Anonymous said...

beautiful choice! I love the colors in this piece, they're so rich..those beads look like I could spend days just running them through my fingers.